Admission MembershipsOne year of Admission to the Centre, plus more!
About this experience
Membership at the Harry J. Enns Wetland Discovery Centre lets you enjoy the splendour of nature year-round! It pays for itself in as little as four visits.
A Wetland Discovery Centre Membership makes a great gift for nature enthusiasts of all ages. Your support helps ensure that the Centre can continue sharing the importance of wetlands with visitors and students, and preserve the wonderful biodiversity of the marsh. Plus, you will enjoy a variety of other benefits, including:
- Year-round admission
- 10% discount in the Marsh Shop
- Discounts on workshops
- Discounts on camps for kids
- A copy of the Centre’s electronic newsletter
- Discounts on special dinners
- Once a year, members also get to meet on “Members’ Day”. Special activities, friendly competitions and raffles make this day memorable for all!
- Youth (3-17 years old) – $25.00
- Adult Individual (age 18+) – $40.00
- Senior Individual (age 55+) – $35.00
- Senior Couple – $55.00
- Family (two adults and up to four children under 18 years of age) – $85.00
- Organization (limited to 10 people, names must be included and are non-transferable) – $250.00
- Corporate (10 fully transferable passes to share with business partners and clients) – $1000.00
- Teacher (family/grandparent) - $45.00
- Teacher (Senior Couple) - $20.00
- 10% off the price of annual membership at the Manitoba Children’s Museum
- 10% off the price of annual membership at the Manitoba Museum
Oak Hammock Marsh is one of North America’s birding hotspots and a great destination for people of all ages. This 36km2 Wildlife Management Area features a restored prairie marsh, aspen-oak bluff, waterfowl lure crops, artesian springs, some of Manitoba’s last remaining patches of tall-grass prairie and 30 kilometers of trails for you to explore.